Long term weight loss success 80% in the mind!

If you’ve been a yo-yo dieter ( was for 35 years!), you will appreciate that dieting doesn’t work long term for many of us. It was only when I used used a combination of Hypnotherapy, Cognitive behaviour therapy, Kinesiology, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation re-processing)and NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) that I actually changed my beliefs and behaviours which enabled me to release weight long term. So, having lost over 3 stone and kept it off for 8 years I know that this can work for you too!

Don’t keep chopping and changing diets – all diets will enable you to lose weight. The diet is only 20% of the solution. You need to focus on the other 80% over a period of time and I now believe that this period of support and guidance is ideally 3 months. My ‘Change for Good’ programme starting 5 January 2019 can enable you to stop dieting at long last.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE & BENEFIT FROM THE EARLY BIRD OFFER!

CHANGE FOR GOOD